Create your free account now! Sign up

2 pointsRe: Any Body Ever Deal With Steve Heckel ?

Guys two points in priority order:

1) Admin has been straight forward about guys with shell accounts and not putting their names on negative postings to respect the name of everyone here. Like he said, put your name on it and own up to it. HC Boilers posting was made and I think we all respect HC Boiler more than a no name. I support Admin's decision to show respect for all of us who put our names on the line. In essence, he has all of our backs from slander and un-truths.

2) I did work for Steve Henkel back in 2002/2003. To get paid I had to push hard and had the support of a local sherriff with a demo permit. But I did get paid and I moved on. Would I take a chance again with Steve, NO! But he is still in business and maybe he changed.

My thanks to admin for using discretion and keeping this forum for all of us as integrity based and respectful as possible. I think most professionals would agree.
This is CABL.com posting #212234. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3ni
Posted in reply to: Re: Any Body Ever Deal With Steve Heckel ? by Bruce Black
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: 2 pointsRe: Any Body Ever Deal With Steve Heck salesdawg 2/28/2008 10:08:00 PM
Re: 2 pointsRe: Any Body Ever Deal With Steve Heck joeatstellar 2/28/2008 10:37:00 AM