Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Interlink

You know, Charlie had a contract right after Katrina and I met him in Mobile, AL to see what was up. I had 10 techs willing to go down from Memphis. Well after he said come on, someone else called me and told me they would not hire companies, just individuals. Well that put a wrench in that. In my opinion he is a young kid with all the expectations in the world, but he is way high strung and running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Anything you say goes in one ear and right out the other. He says 3 different answers to the same question. I felt very leery of having anything to do with him. After all you guys have gotten burnt by him I sit back and kinda laugh..Not at the point of not being paid mind you, that is the lowest a person can do, but I cannot understand if all you guys met this Charlie why did you go to work for him? You guys gotta use your noggin in this business, first impressions are the best. Sorry you guys got beat, but open your eyes and keep an insight on what's going on.
This is CABL.com posting #212227. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3nb
Posted in reply to: Interlink by jonathonhannah
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Interlink OPIES HERE 2/28/2008 11:18:00 AM
Re: Interlink Gwester843 2/28/2008 8:41:00 AM