Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: need some help

I feel for you. Been there done that !!
Our daughter did the same thing. My husband trained this ding bat. Took him down to Florida for storm damage OVER paid him so that we would know that the granbabies would be taken care of. When that job was over we got him a plane ticket to Cali to get started on a job out there for us. 6 hrs before the flight takes off he has my daughter call to say he isnt going. Why? Because it isnt the same amount of money he was making during storm damage. Keep in mind that this jerk has never in his life made more than 300.00 in a week before cable. Kids had been on food stamps before hand.
Months go by and he has my daughter come crawling back for a job. Fine we say. One more chance... So we send him on a job he is there for about a month when our daughter tells us that one of the guys that my husband had given the heads up to about the job had told him that he would pay him cash under the table. So hubby says FIRED!!!
A few months later after hubby not speaking to the daughter (she lied about it for a while before getting caught, this is the short version) she calls tells us that she is divorcing him can she come home.
I now have daughter and all 3 kids with one on the way here.
My advice to you is.... Kick them out. They have to fall on their faces. If the kid won't work then you have no choice but to make her see the light.
This is CABL.com posting #211692. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3ey
Posted in reply to: need some help by frankie mac
There are 0 replies to this message