Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: need some help

First thing first! Listen to Hootie. He seems to be incapable to work hard without adequate supervision that has real leverage against him. If there is any way he can work with you do it. You can give him training and guidance while working with you. While doing this you can monitor his personality and see if he really can cut it as a responsible man. If he can't then you have clearly tried and your wife and daughter cannot say that you didn't try. This young man needs to realise that he is no longer a boy. He was man enough to enjoy the pleasures of an adult and now he has to continue being an adult. If he truly loves your daughter then he should marry her. That shows that he is committed to the well being of your daughter and his child. If he is not willing then he should move out and not enjoy the benefits of a responsible married man which is living with his spouse and child. I was not married to my wife when my first child was born however I accepted the husband role long before the child came. He may not have had the father role model so it is now your responsibility if you accept it.
This is CABL.com posting #211581. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3cL
Posted in reply to: need some help by frankie mac
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: need some help IslandCableDog 2/19/2008 6:33:00 PM