Create your free account now! Sign up

Jorge Alberto Lopez-Orozco

That is the name of the ILLEGAL who fled back to his country that was so bad he broke the law coming here after killing his ex-lover and 2 sons in Idaho. Now this is not the only story I have heard of an illegal doing something illegal in this country and while some may say it is an isolated incident, I don't think the main stream media or should I say the left wing media, is reporting all the crimes illegals commit. In fact I am betting they purposely leave those stories out of their reporting since it doesn't fit in with the agenda the are pushing. It is just proving to me that if someone is willing to break the law to get into the country then they are willing to break it when they get here. They have no love for this country and just don't give a damn about it or anyone here who isn't from their country. And the fact that they are willing to just go running back to their country to avoid paying for their crime. I am for rounding them up and sending them home. We have enough problems to solve without other countries' citizens bringing more here. On the flip side.....legal immigrants come here after going through the proper channels and I am curious about the percentage crimes committed by them is compared to the illegals. I bet it is much smaller. And I welcome immigrants who come here legally. uhoh....my soap box just broke....
This is CABL.com posting #211522. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m3bO
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Jorge Alberto Lopez-Orozco MCSub 2/21/2008 12:19:00 PM