Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Work Done By Baileys Satellite

I wanted to wait a little:

I look at this and see an attempt to make the work neat. I see service loops that are a little big but who cares. I see drip loops that are backwards. It looks like a trailer install with the ground going in the the frame.....hope it is not coiled in the loop. I see five lines coming down from the roof but no diplexer.

A customer could come home and say get that crap off my mobile home! Coulda run the line down the corner. Some QC guy might note wrong multiswitch..can't reopen the pic but the switch does not look like a wb6x8. Where are the boots on the fittings? How was the down line attached to the trailer? What is the dish attached to..a trailer roof? We could go on.

If this is a Signalfinders job it is a crapshoot weather or not the guy will be paid.

In a perfect world there would be a drop box big enough to hold all the gear or a post in the ground under the trailer and a plywood sheet to attach the eq.

In summary this install is an example of how far we have come from the FREE basic installation with one 18" dish, a ground block and a receiver. The money has not followed.

Baily, report back what you are paid and when.

Good luck,

Joe
This is CABL.com posting #211343. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m28V
Posted in reply to: Re: Work Done By Baileys Satellite by vegassatellite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Work Done By Baileys Satellite hid1baby 2/17/2008 1:48:00 AM