Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Backyard... late at night... what to do?

People try to intimidate you if allow them they will exploit it.
I knew a white guy from South Africa who used to work with me at another company. The nicest man in the world. I trained him looked out for him when some inbreed QC guy tried to shake him down or anything else. I even bought him a jacket once because he damn near froze to death one cold day. One day he calls me and tells me that his customer wanted him to wrap the interior of apartment to connect his cable modem which was against the rules. I told him to tell the sub that he can't or he will get fired. The guy threatens him says that he'll call his boys to mess him up. My friend is terrified and calls me back and says the guy pushes him out of the apartment and kept his tools. I call the field super they drive by the guy denies it all and they tell the guy to finish the job and leave. The sub gets pissed and threatens him again and actually calls someone and tells him to come get my friend. He calls me frantic and worried. I tell him to let the guy know that there is an angry West Indian black man is on his way and it will not be a racist issue when I get there. I show up ask my friend to step aside and pound on the door until all his neighbors look. He opens the door. I say is there a problem with you and my friend. He says some crap and I cut him off and say go get my friends tools now. He starts getting mouthy. I step up in his face and said get his tools or step outside. He tries to push me and I push him on his ass into the apartment. He gets up and said I'll get his tools but my boys will be here soon. He gets the tools and we walk down the stairs. As get to my van a Honda Accord pulls up and two white guy and two black guys get out. All look like junkies. He yells to them "get him" they walk toward my van I grab my 9mm and step out of the van. I say in my native accent you boys want something and chamber a bullet. Everyone starts babbling no not all. They back off and walk up to their friends place. I laugh and go to my next job. Never allow anyone to mess with you especially junkies. I treat them like rabid dogs when you scare one the notify the others not to mess with you.
This is CABL.com posting #211076. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m24C
Posted in reply to: Re: Backyard... late at night... what to do? by H.C.BOLER
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Backyard... late at night... what to do? sab3r 2/12/2008 11:43:00 PM