Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ADS Oklahoma is DONE

The best news of it all is his brother Kevin is out of business too. They both were guilty of screwing many techs out of hard earned and well deserved money. I know of at least 3 techs that lost their homes because of these 2. I'm sure there are hundreds more that lost equally by believing these men were honest. I'm also a christian and have forgiven them, but I also am quite pleased and happy they are finished. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that they finally lost and I hope that they realize that "for the love of money is the root of all evil" I'm quite certain they will both Die alone as King David did without any friends or family around, but instead with a harlot bought with all their earthly riches. My pastor has a great saying, "THERE ARE NO HEARSES WITH LUGGAGE RACKS" Too bad we lost so many good techs because of these 2 men. I'm going to get back to installing for Dish again now that these are gone. The rates are actually almost 2X what they were paying (once you factor in all the ridiculous chargebacks they levied on the techs). It will be nice to actually make $500+ a day again in this area. Now I can actually work where I live again and finally be with my family instead of only seeing them once every 2 months.
This is CABL.com posting #210922. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m218
Posted in reply to: Re: ADS Oklahoma is DONE by FUNNYFARM
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: ADS Oklahoma is DONE securetelllc 2/11/2008 10:23:00 AM
Re: ADS Oklahoma is DONE FUNNYFARM 2/11/2008 8:12:00 AM