Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Speed and Accuracy at Verizon Period!!!!!

Nothing about my post suggested you were rubbing anything in my face. It said " nice paycheck" and thats what I meant.

If you are a Verizon employee .... here's my zip code.... 13668....

now tell me when its coming ......

Cable has sunk millions of dollars into there plant in my area, to bring things to us, that we will never recieve from who ever owns the Bell in this area in the next 20 years.

I don't doubt that FIOS is amazing technology, but don't think that it's going to end in Verizon's pocket.... Cable has done what the Bell's have been saying couldn't, since their conception, now almost 50 yrs ago. This is actually the first major step in Bell's attempt to compete with the cable co.'s. Competition is good. Cables not going to just laydown, they are going to compete where there is a market to compete.

FIOS is a galiant effort on Verizon's part to regain all the VOIP cust's they have lost in the last 6 or 7 years. And while doing so take some things from the cable.

If the economy doesn't tank and run everyone through the ringer in the next ten years you'll see what good competition can do for the cable co.'s
This is CABL.com posting #210742. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m2Ze
Posted in reply to: Re: Speed and Accuracy at Verizon Period!!!!! by Countdown
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Speed and Accuracy at Verizon Period!!!!! Gaffer22 2/9/2008 7:45:00 PM
Re: Speed and Accuracy at Verizon Period!!!!! 1brikshyvtwin 2/9/2008 2:28:00 PM