Create your free account now! Sign up

Attn. MR. HORSE

DEAR MR. HORSE,
Your company has been supplied with proper invoices as well as approved billing. In case you have forgotten, our company processed the billing for you to the Client for approval.
Without your Client's stamp of approval on the billing that we provided you could not submit for payment. As for your claim of substandard work, We both know that your Client would not approve
any billing containing substandard work. And I'm sure the records are available to show proof of this. To date you continue to claim you were overbilled, But you have made no attempt to supply any
information to prove this dispute. You have already made partial payment towards these invoices so why do you dispute them now, Nothing has changed except that our company chose not to work on your
next project. I think as a subcontracting company we do have that right.Don't you think it's time to stop joking around and come to the table and discuss this matter like the two professional companies that we are?

PS. As for your threat of a subpoena, I guess then we will find out the truth, won't we!

This will be the last posting on this website regarding this issue, on that you have my word.

>
>
>>
>>

>

This is CABL.com posting #20888. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfA4
Posted in reply to: Re:Beware top producing sub contractors by Horse
There are 0 replies to this message