Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:SWEEP TECHNICIAN

How bout those Gainmaker power supplies that smoke an hour after you turn 'em on! Thats a load of fun aint it?

...cable internet, active or not, has little to do with how you sweep return path, and the reason I asked the question has everything to do with telemetry, sweep insertion levels and unity gain. If you have telemetry in the field on the return path you have the capability to sweep the return unless the tech who set up your transmitter/reciever is a complete moron. In any case I found out what I wanted to know....you dont really fully understand SWEEP. No problem, I will find someone else. The question should have been: WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SWEEP WORK WHEN YOUR NOT PROPERLY TRAINED? Dont you see this as a problem our buisness has industry wide? Why not post an ad saying: "Some sweep expierience" or "Not return path qualified but know the functions of the test equipment well".....something like that might save you an expensive trip home from no-weres-ville after they find out you really cant sweep.
This is CABL.com posting #20877. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfAT
Posted in reply to: Re:SWEEP TECHNICIAN by mentaltelemetry
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:SWEEP TECHNICIAN Glasscleaner 8/12/2000 1:37:00 PM