Create your free account now! Sign up

MLK day...????

It got me thinking...I'm not a racist or hater for other races,but it was strange to me.
Saturday morning me and my wife volunteered to help paint and fix apartments.The apartment complex wasn't in the best neighborhood...a lot of black people live there and from what I saw a lot of them will be living in these apartments. What got me confused, is that from 35 people who volunteered, none were black - all white. But when it was meeting in the church ,before painting and fixing, with free coffee and donuts I didn't get any because all where given to homeless black people...so this post is not about free coffee or donuts it's about logic from people of all races...I'm white and I have no problem celebrating MLK day by helping others - who needs help. But people who are being helped - don't have to work and help others - because it's a MLK day...sorry but I have to say this - fu** this bull***t
From yesterday all I care is myself - homeless - it's your problem - just like homeless said yesterday...
This is CABL.com posting #208746. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m2s2
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: MLK day...???? bluedeogee 1/20/2008 8:04:00 PM
Re: MLK day...???? IslandCableDog 1/20/2008 3:53:00 PM