Create your free account now! Sign up

bird hunting

An elderly gentleman watches a new neighbor move into the house next door.He decides he will welcome the guy by taking him bird hunting,so he walks over and asked "Hey fella ,welcome to our lil community. Since this is your first week here ,why dont you and I go do a lil bird hunting?"
The new guy says "Sure , Why not?" So the old man and the new guy set a date , Saturday morning at 7:00 am. Come 7am on Saturday the old man toots his horn and out comes the new guy, dressed for hunting , but no gun. the old man says " Hey, your going to have a hardtime killin' any birds without a shotgun"
The new guy says "Oh ,I'll be alright...lets go".
The 2 men ride out to the old mans favorite hunting spot and turn the dogs out. Soon after , the dogs point up some birds...the old tells the new guy "Your the guest ,here...use my shotgun and Ill send the dogs to flush the birds out" The new guy tells him "I dont need a gun...just go ahead a flush 'em out"
The old man thinks this is awful odd, but decides "what the hell , Ill do it anyway"
The dogs flush out 2 birds..the new guy just stares real hard at the birds and the birds just fall out of the sky.!!
Now , the old man sees this and he cant believe his eyes, but he dont say anything, he just calls his dogs over and says "Well ,ok I reckon we'll just move on up the valley abit"
Soon thereafter, the dogs point up again.This time the old man says"hey man,Id luv to see that again , why dont you take this uh, shot or whatever it is you do?"
The new guy says "Sure , flush 'em out" .Now this time the old man thinks "maybe I missed something , Im gonna watch this man closely" and flushes the birds.

Same thing happens...new guy stares real hard at the birds ..and sure enough , they just fall out of the air.
The old man was shocked. He had never seen anything like that in his life. He asked "What in the hell are you doing? Ive never seen anybody just stare a bird down. What is your secret? Please tell me"
The new guy says "well, Im uglying 'em down"
Old man says "What?"
"Im uglying 'em down"
The old man says" Where did on earth did you learn that?"

the new guy says "I learned it from my wife...but I cant take her hunting any more...she tears up the birds to bad"!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #208469. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m2oz
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: bird hunting mobiletech 1/17/2008 11:15:00 PM