Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: phone lines

Here is the kinda sh!t little boys send me,,Thanks for private Ramboing me son...and I quote...
hey i see you put people down and talk **** on here all the time you must be one of those trianed monkeys for direct. that believes we should take the pay that thye offer use and then be happy about it. well you look at it half of what they co.s is paying now days is ate up in supplies and fuel. so you are telling me we should do an install for 30 dollar basicly. since this a private message and not posted for all to read and be offended. ill call it like a see it you need to go **** yourself if that is the way you do see it you and people like you are minded need to be put out of the business and black balled for slave labor and be just plain out cock sucker in the indusrty. i dont need no ****ing pac man face as you call it to flip you off ill tell you go **** youself . now have a good day and go buy your self a dildo bitch....
Ahahaha I tried to use spell check on this Einsteins message..but I don't have the time...
This is CABL.com posting #207986. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m2gM
Posted in reply to: Re: phone lines by vegassatellite
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: phone lines rmblnmn1 1/13/2008 6:20:00 AM
Re: phone lines vegassatellite 1/12/2008 2:14:00 PM
Re: phone lines SATMAN/MEMPHIS 1/12/2008 6:34:00 AM
Re: phone lines 1brikshyvtwin 1/12/2008 6:23:00 AM
Re: phone lines SATMAN/MEMPHIS 1/12/2008 6:18:00 AM