Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Fiber Splicers Here's your Chance!!

YEA!!!! what kabledogg said!!!!!! you, mr. workinforalivin are obviously a loser that works nuttin but his big f#$*&N trap.........put up some numbers.............i happen to know people that work for that company...........and they all speak extremely highly of it............so what's YER beef?? or maybe it's that u dont even HAVE any BEEF!??!!??!!??!!?? put up, or shut the hell up and quit waisting precious bandwidth on the Bar!!!!!

>OK, we have all got your message. Protal does not pay,... BUT we are all interested. You are so vague. What is the amount you are unpaid? What are the invoice numbers, and when were they dated and when where they turned in? Who were they turned in to, were they signed? Do you have copies? Do you know of any others that have the same concern? Why don't we hear them? Do they not use the cable bar?!! Please answer these questions for our cabl.com veiwers. We are all kinda tired of:
>BEWARE PROTEL DONT PAY THER SUBS!
>We need more to work with. I for one have seen Protels pricing. I would call it market competitive. I spoke with its owner, he sounded as above the table as you can sound for what ever a phone conversation is worth.Do not get me wrong, Its not that I, and everyone reading your message does not appreciate your warnings. Thanks for looking out.However your starting to be more of a comedy routine. If you are scincere please share details. fyi(never underestimate the importance of good invoicing and even better record keeping)
>Thanks,
>Ka-bull Dogg :-)Peace N' I'm Out!
>
>>
>>
>>>DEAR JOHN, Who wants to work and not be paid?
>
This is CABL.com posting #20780. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfzk
Posted in reply to: Re:Fiber Splicers Here's your Chance!! by workinforalivin
There are 0 replies to this message