Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: phone lines

You are welcome and you reply was nice. It is nice to see that we can make points and not argue about things. We just have two different aproaches to the same end is all. I personally think that the one thing we all can agree on. Is that us that have been in the industry for years has seen it drop in good knowledgable installer and personal in management positions as well. it used to be that you worked your way to the top now it is you dont work your way to the top you are put there do to the fact that the powers that be want trained monkey that follow orders and dont know what the real world is about in the field. hell this is the only industry where the prices keep going down every year instaed of going up. there is some on here that can remeber when we started that the they payed 150 dollars for a single reciever install and now it is what maybe 70 if you are lucky. that is a half cut in pay and you are expected to do three time the work now as to then. that is just like the title of this thread phone lines. why should i do phone lines for free with install when the phone co. gets anywhere from 79 to 109 the install the same line. i dont think so if i run phone with and install it is a50 charge per line and that isnt with a crawl or nothing. that is the point or one of the points of the they want us to do it for free. everyone one else gets paid to do the thigs that they want us to do for free on what they call a basic install in some places. i think that most all can see that point. cant they?
but anyway everyone be safe and i hope we all make good money and prices go up in the near future for all of us across the board.
This is CABL.com posting #207682. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m2bS
Posted in reply to: Re: phone lines by FUNNYFARM
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: phone lines FUNNYFARM 1/10/2008 3:13:00 PM
Re: phone lines SturgisBiker 1/10/2008 1:10:00 PM