Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FCC Ruling on Multifamily units

You will take home less money from 50 to 55 hours OT in actual dollars than you will from 45 to 50 hours OT. It will grow again from 55 to 60 but then fall from 55 to 60.
I think it's cruel to penalize a guy who takes a second job so he can buy his kid a G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu grip. Or a new truck or what ever he choses to spend it on. It's people who need to work extra to have more. If a guy makes $12 per hour on his day job and works evenings so his wife can stay home with the his kids making $7 per hour part time he loses his tax break when he takes that second job. Don't believe the hype he will get it back at the end of the year. He's being sucked into the next tax bracket just enough not to get anything back.....I'm just saying WE need to address these issues. Yeah I don't work for hours but I pay people hours and I want them to make more not less. I feel bad to hand a guy a check when I allowed him to work more hours because he's killing the numbers. But it's a tough thing to pay a guy more per hour than his work can cover. I pay as much as I possibly can. We do 4 10's and a few of them need to work the extra time for all kinds of reasons. Child Support can be a killer. Most overtime isn't being worked to buy more stock options......OK the end of my rant!!!
CJ
This is CABL.com posting #207381. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m161
Posted in reply to: Re: FCC Ruling on Multifamily units by johned
There are 0 replies to this message