Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Some NFL Playoffs stats

Okay Rabcom I not sure if your serious or not but here goes,

1st these are not 3 games for each team these are the team stats for the season vs the other teams stats for the season.

Example Wash-Seattle
1stQML
Wash---8-4-4 (+629)------9-7 ----5-8-3
Wash is 8-4-4 on the 1stQ moneyline, if you bet on wash every game for the 1st quarter moneyline to win $100 you would be (+629 dollars), if you bet on Wash 1stquarter against the pointspread you would have went 9-7, if you would have bet on the 1st quarter over under 5 games went over,8 games went under,3 tied the o-U number so they would have pushed/cancelled.
If you bet on Wash every game to win $100 on the moneyline for the 1stquarter/1sthalf/game you would have won $1,999 for the season. 29-15-4 on the 3 moneylines combined.

ML = moneyline
1stH = 1stHalf
1stQ = 1st Quarter
O-U = Over-Under
VS# = vs pointspread

I have to assume you dont wager so I hope that helped you out and explained these stats to you.

There was only 1 other NFL game I considered and that was Wash 1stH vs# +2". It was a tough decision beause of how well Wash is playing right now.

If I would have got on here sooner I would have posted my best college BB play today which was Kan 1stH -6, I thought that was a real gift only giving BC 6 points for the 1stH. I figured Kan will win 1stH by atleast 10.
This is CABL.com posting #207159. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m13r
Posted in reply to: Re: Some NFL Playoffs stats by RABCOM
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Some NFL Playoffs stats bluedeogee 1/5/2008 2:14:00 PM