Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who is Barack Obama????

who cares if he is a Black Muslim? Nobody seemed to care that Bush was a radical religious zealot who didnt particularly like to read. You seem so caught up in the fact that he had an Islamic influence in his his life. You obviously have no clue about the founding fathers of this country who when reaching a certain level in freemasonry called themselves Muslim-sons. You are obviously apart of the 85% of this country who are blind deaf and dumb contributing to the 10% continued blood sucking of the ignorant masses. Whether or not Barack is a Muslim or not should be your least concern. You should be more concerned with whether or not his vision for the country is aligned with yours or not. Obviously whomever wins the white house wont have no more control of the country than Bush who by the way has about as much intelligence as an apple. The treasury is being raped, i got to pay 30% of my income of heating my house and gas, Good friends and family are losing their jobs because companies are moving jobs overseas, congress refuses to increase the minimum miles per gallon in cars even though the technology is available, we are holding congressional hearings on steriods when over 40 million people in the richest country in the world dont have health insurance, im paying taxes on a stadium that i cant even afford to walk into schools are closing in America while we build schools in Iraq and your worried about whether or not a presidential candidate has been exposed to Islam. You are absolutely apart of the problem in this country. You cant see the forest for the trees and you are distracting people away from real issues that affect this country
This is CABL.com posting #207154. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m13m
Posted in reply to: Who is Barack Obama???? by SturgisBiker
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who is Barack Obama???? jzjunior 1/5/2008 4:23:00 PM
Re: Who is Barack Obama???? hootie hoot 1/5/2008 1:33:00 PM