Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How greedy can Comcast get?

I have had nothing but trouble with Sprint. I too had a Nextel account when I decided to upgrade my phone to an upstage. My bill doubled, Sprint said that my Nextel plan was no longer available.

After long hours spent negotiating with the final result placed in writing, Sprint has continuously denied the deal we struck. I have faxed the contract (which by the way is written in Spanish) over and over again to prove that my bill is not correct.

Sprint has repeatedly disconnected my phone before the bill is due. I pay on time, every month, and still, I have problems. I can't even change to another carrier because I am allegedly under contract for at least another year. I could go on and on with this, you get the idea.

Here is a real mind blower! I recently decided that I would get rid of my Vonage lines and change to Time Warner. Guess what, Time Warner never showed for my install! They did not even call me to reschedule.

As much as it hurts, I am considering switching to Verizon and getting the triple play package they offer. What has happened to customer service? I am sad to say that we are not even attempting to take care of our subscribers in a professional manner.

We continue to raise our prices, yet lower our standards for customer service. I am really disappointed.
This is CABL.com posting #206860. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1YC
Posted in reply to: Re: How greedy can Comcast get? by Theoricablman
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: How greedy can Comcast get? Splicer Life 4me 1/2/2008 4:41:00 PM
Re: How greedy can Comcast get? Livewire44 1/2/2008 2:22:00 PM