Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I ain't waiting for Clay..

Let me tell you all what I told someone else! I was screwed WAY worse than any of you by a DTV company about $80,000.00. I struggled like none of you would believe but we pulled out of it and I am working today not related to DTV and I am happy as ever! So let me say this complaining about money owed did me no good on here I went out and did what I had to do to pay the bills and that is what the rest of you should do! Trust me it is not what it seems like I have said before. I will tell you from personal expierience...the big man gets screwed the companies get screwed and then it all begins! So keep that in mind when you are all talking your trash and then put your selves in the shoes of the person you are talking trash to....what would you do if your big payroll check didn't come...and don't lie many of you say oh I would be upfront with my guys trust me not all of you want the truth and unfourtunately where will the money come from? The money tree died....so just keep all of this in mind when you make your posts!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #205444. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1BM
Posted in reply to: Re: I ain't waiting for Clay.. by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I ain't waiting for Clay.. smily 12/13/2007 3:53:00 PM