Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: lookn for info need help

On the Contrary I Don't Get Screwed... I have had the pleasure to work for Henkles & McCoy, Burnup & Simms,Red Simpson and I do totally agree with you that you have to do your homework... Now the Chill out and Smoke Something Statements, Is why this industry has become the way it is.. because the blatant acknowledgment of of the use of illicit activities... Now don't get me wrong I am not no angel nor can I say that I have never done it in the past... ( my **** used to be radioactive back in the old days) I am an old Power,Telco Cable Dawg... but this day in age.. these MSO's Look at Guilt by Association.. Sorry for my point of view.. But IT IS MY POINT of VIEW and I live by it......

My response was only meant to excite someones thought process about the nature of the Beast in this trade... and not to relay on the word of a man that is offering to control your life thou the form of earing a good living... without knowing the caliber of the person holding your lively hood in HIS BANK ACCOUNT Again Just my 2 cents.
This is CABL.com posting #204856. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1si
Posted in reply to: Re: lookn for info need help by fpd1520
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: lookn for info need help 1brikshyvtwin 12/6/2007 8:05:00 PM