Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Want a side view from people

I say do whatever you have to do to get her back. If it was me and I was totally innocent, Yet it was my child I would say do whatever you have to do to ensure my child is in a safe home. Throw me under the bus without worry of what effect it will do to my life. Save my child at all costs. The government has complete control and your lack of response could show empathy for a person who abuses children which in turn makes you look like a possible unfit parent. Not my vision, our governments. DO whatever they tell you that you have to do to show you want that child. you want her now. don't mess around man.
If he is any kind of father he would tell you serve the papers and get my child out of the state system as fast as possible. every day that poor child is left it is doing more damage.
good luck man,, I hope my opinion as a loving father helps your decision. And in a time of need I think this group of people may be just the ones to talk to when you need an opinion of your peers without judgment, or at least too much judgment. There are surely people who try to spin any comment but when it comes to a child,, who cares. Scream to anybody who will listen.
Keep us informed bro. I hope she is home soon where she can finish growing up as normal a life as possible.
This is CABL.com posting #204716. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1p2
Posted in reply to: Re: Want a side view from people by joecool
There are 0 replies to this message