Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: still waiting on Clay?

If it was me in this fix I would get together all the invoices that Ihadnt been payed on. Then make a call to connect tv and get ahold of someone in management and, inform them that unless these invoices were payed within 72 hours. That I intended to start legal proceedings to collect what was owed on them. Let them know that you can fax them copies on all the work orders of the unpaid invoices and, that you werent paid for you work done. At the same time I would inform then that I was going to contact DTV with these same work orders and inform them as to what I intended on doing. As in going to contact the cx on each work order and inform them that I intended to put a lien on thier house and property for what was owed me for the installation of thier Dtv system. That they needed to be contacting Dtv as I was going to be doing and see where it goes from their sometimes a real good bluff will win the pot in a poker game.
Most contractors dont like to hear that you are oing to make them look real bad in the contract holders eyes so most of the time you will get your money as long as you have copies of all the work orders that you done. I do hope everyone made a cpoy of the work oders that you installed.

Just my thoughts on this one. and I know someone will come on here and say they will black ball you for this but they cant to many co.s out there to work for. so hope yall the best .
This is CABL.com posting #204601. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1ob
Posted in reply to: Re: still waiting on Clay? by jwt1960
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: still waiting on Clay? jag2222uar 12/7/2007 6:16:00 AM
Re: still waiting on Clay? Gwester843 12/4/2007 8:50:00 PM
Re: still waiting on Clay? hscable 12/4/2007 7:49:00 PM