Create your free account now! Sign up

They don't ask much do they?

This is a new post for cable contractor...I laughed my ass off when I read it.They want you to do everything except screw the customers wife,lol...30 bucks a pop...give a break!!!

The techs are completing between 48-70 calls per week. We bring each address up to specs such as grommets and tags at the tap. At the house we make sure there is a surge protector, 12ga ground wire and a ground tag. The surge protector has to have grommets on it. That is all we have to do at the house. We fixed the problems in full. This means we don't want a bunch of girls in who can't perform!! We don't want repeats they will cost you $75.00 if it is your fault. if it isn't don't worry about it. We only want the best. We work at least 6 days a week, if you want to work 7 days, get it done!!
In a nutshell if you are good at what you do, you will make money and be happy here. Give it a try.

Must be able to perform trouble calls. Must be experienced in HSD and digital cable. We have not launched voip nor do we have the DVR boxes.

Other Requirements

You must have a nice truck or van, ext ladder, all hand tools, a good meter, and the will to work hard. Must have good ethics and be a honest person. This is a good system and a great company to work for.

$30.00 per call
This is CABL.com posting #204111. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1gh
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: They don't ask much do they? time 12/6/2007 9:26:00 PM
Re: They don't ask much do they? mj82 11/29/2007 11:53:00 AM