Create your free account now! Sign up

Yes this is about Unions. dont want a debate

I usually cant stand the union posts on here cause they really don't go anywhere. But i thought this would be interesting to some people. Where i work i belong to the Union. I can do with or without it. They have gotten us some good benefits and pay but there are also a lot of lazy ass's that work there and take advantage of the union protection. Plenty of people that will tattle on you for yelling at them etc.

Ok now to the point of this thread. Last week i received a packet of papers in the mail from my Union, not a big deal i usually get something about once a month from them, newsletters, etc. I opened the letter to see what type of useless crap i was sent now and to my surprise it was written in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
Does anyone else see something wrong with this or am i just overreacting like the shop stewards usually say i do.

I really dont want a debate on how great unions are or are not. Like i said earlier i couldnt give a rats ass about them usually. I pay my dues and do my job.
This is CABL.com posting #203664. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m084
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Yes this is about Unions. dont want a debate Northwest One 11/23/2007 9:55:00 AM
Re: Yes this is about Unions. dont want a debate Trey9007 11/22/2007 4:05:00 PM
Re: Yes this is about Unions. dont want a debate Trey9007 11/22/2007 3:54:00 PM
Re: Yes this is about Unions. dont want a debate Trey9007 11/22/2007 3:45:00 PM
Re: Yes this is about Unions. dont want a debate Trey9007 11/22/2007 3:16:00 PM