Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: need info asap

I would like to say that these sheep are the real problem, I have noticed. I am not a sheep and unfortunately I am living out their fears of being without a job and scorned by most for fighting for my right, to get paid for wages hard earned. While everyone in my company has been crying about getting screwed by corp I am doing something about it. When I said stand up they say why? Yet they want their tears to be heard and heart felt. Well not from me. I would like to think that my suit against my former company will make a difference but it probably wont. It will probably just give more room for hacks and people who have no pride for what they do. Maybe if our more of our women and children realized how much they were being robbed of their husband/father for nothing, they would put up a fight for us. (if that makes sense to anyone) My only regret in this whole thing is that I didn't stand up sooner. Just a small word of advice that I will live by from here is, never work for anyone who controls your life with a pay check and never do work that can cost you more than it pays. Yet there are plenty who do. You give someone the right to short change you so long as you continue to do business with them. Hopefully some of you will feel inspired by this and stand up.
This is CABL.com posting #203541. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m065
Posted in reply to: need info asap by blaade01
There are 0 replies to this message