Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: shot down again give em hell tater

Good let the ones who need a 2ed chance do without a job and you make the money. When they get feed up let them ROB you sence you didn't want to let them work for a living

and when installers can SPELL, TYPE, AND ADD SUBTRACT, MULTIPLY AND DIVIDE.....they might quit getting the short end of the stick. I have copied and pasted the above post as an example.

Now let us think for a minute. If someone can not even spell and convey a cogent thought, why should he/she be paid anything? I am quite sure those movers and shakers in business have tattoos all over themselves, and take illegal drugs while on the job....NOT.

Yep, it is everyone else's fault that some of you are where you are. Ever think of looking in the mirror and telling yourself the TRUTH....many of you are loser felons, or drug addicts. Admit the truth and then go to work changing!!! Sadly, that probably will not happen. Many of you think that your "FRIENDS" are the most important thing in the world.....Well it is and was your "FRIENDS" who are facilitators of your loser lifestyle.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS!! ELIMINATE YOUR LOSER FRIENDS!!! WANT TO BE SOMETHING SPECIAL? THEN START IMITATING THOSE WHO ARE SPECIAL!! That is not found in a pity party among ex-felons who want to blame everything and everyone for their lot in life. Trust me, because your cat got diahrea is not the reason you are where you are in life.
This is CABL.com posting #203529. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m06T
Posted in reply to: Re: shot down again give em hell tater by jcfuzzyface47
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: shot down again give em hell tater 1brikshyvtwin 11/25/2007 2:21:00 PM
Re: shot down again give em hell tater illegaldissident 11/25/2007 12:44:00 PM
Re: shot down again give em hell tater k977 11/25/2007 11:05:00 AM
Re: shot down again give em hell tater illegaldissident 11/25/2007 10:28:00 AM
Re: shot down again give em hell tater fd6714 11/20/2007 2:51:00 PM
Re: shot down again give em hell tater k977 11/20/2007 7:37:00 AM