Create your free account now! Sign up

The NAU (NORTH AMERICAN UNION)

Has anyone heard of this? I have to admit this is crazy, but I can defently see it working for the worse.

Heres the basics

The NAU is kinda like the UN. One organization controlling multiple countries. In this case USA, Canada, and Mexico.

NOW HERES THE SCARY PART.

our illegals, don't worry about that under this, the would be legal to work here. Every single one. Open borders across.

another scary thing look how inflated our dollar has become. What will happen when the feds lower the rates to nothing and they cant be raised? we will have another crash and what will be introduced will be called the ameo or something like that i'd have to look at the article and videos again to get it again.

The point is illegal immagration problem has been solved. And this is all done behind the american peoples backs. No votes at all. Its amazing what this country can do without voteing.

People say VOTERS are the problem? Well how can they if theres stuff thats not even voted? or that mijority of the population doesnt thing voting is important.

For instance older people vote for what they see to be a problem for them. like Social security. As long as they get more and higher payments it can dwindle down to nothing. Nobody in the younger population is voting really. Thats a prooven fact. The main point about this is not SS or voteing but about the NAU and to inform.
This is CABL.com posting #202928. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0Xc
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The NAU (NORTH AMERICAN UNION) hootie hoot 11/15/2007 8:39:00 AM
Re: The NAU (NORTH AMERICAN UNION) stats 11/15/2007 3:20:00 AM