Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Teleco.........Proceed at your own risk......

Well, Here is the latest.

I was contacted by Jeff at teleco who sais that Mark (Imon) Karim is no longer there and that the Investor (leo Smith) now controls the company.
And that leo would like to straiten this mess out and that they are having dificulty finding techs. Jeff has requested the documentation of the wages owed and expense reports of out of pocket money to get their project rolling as well as the e-mails from teleco stating what they agreed to pay me for wages and expenses. So....Here we go. I sent it all off to this company AGAIN. Along with my contact info. This all went out yesterday. I will give it a day to see if this is another stall tactic.
I will keep everyone informed of what developes.
But in the meanwhile I may post some of the lovely e-mails here that I have recieved from this companies Upper management. Including those of one Derek Schrimsher, The Director of Operations.
What do you guys think?
This is CABL.com posting #202208. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0LA
Posted in reply to: Re: Teleco.........Proceed at your own risk...... by jeffteleco
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Teleco.........Proceed at your own risk...... LIVEWIRELTD 11/8/2007 9:58:00 AM
Re: Teleco.........Proceed at your own risk...... Hybrid.PC 11/7/2007 10:15:00 AM