Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Abortion

Yes I agree with you there are too many other options to abortion, but I still believe we need that option also, rape, incest... My oldest daughter is almost 18, there are so many girls in her school and that she know who are pregnant... Like they don't know what causes it .. With this being the 21st century almost 2008 and girls still getting pregnant cause they think it won't happen to them, with all the sex education, condoms in school, planned parenthood, and girls still getiing pregnant and not mature enough to raise a baby, really piss* s me off. Too much MTV booty shaking and showing the youth that showing your *ss to men is cool....They don't have a clue what is in store for them. In turn most will need the medicaid system and that puts a strain on our wallets, something has to be done. My daughter is mature for her age and I know she could never handle a child at her age, I have enforced that College comes before any boys, she is protected from getting pregnant, but that pill doens't come with a shield for her heart...
This is CABL.com posting #202104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0JU
Posted in reply to: Re: Abortion by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Abortion Wife of a cable guy 11/6/2007 12:28:00 PM