Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One Mans Opinion

Heard this in a movie last night and I thought about it a long time. " In life its important to know when to arrive, but more important to know when to leave" . Alot of what you said is true Duck, there is going to be less and less coax, I've been saying this for years. I speculate that there will be no or very little coax in the near 10yr future. I've also said this over and over here but what do I know,I could be wrong, have been before. If you go back and read my past posts you'll see I advised the young upstarts to get into fiber, leave whats left of the coax to whats left of the dawgs, when they're gone so will be the coax. In broadband coax is superior to twisted pair but far inferior to fiber, the future will without a doubt be total digital and nothing yet performs like fiber. Fiber to the house, coming soon to a home near you, get in or get out, its just the way the ball bounces. Not long ago I heard a man say go broadband or get out,I didn't believe it but now I do and nothing carries data like light. The bottleneck now is the coax, say bye bye to coax, the public wants mega speed and their dollars will be heard loud and clear. Get in or get out compete or die thats the law of business its a tough cruel world adapt, evolve ,study, learn, or fade away into the sunset like the horse and buggy or steam power. This is of course just my take on our future.
This is CABL.com posting #201790. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0EQ
Posted in reply to: One Mans Opinion by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message