Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I have nothing to hide why should I worry?

I hear you Denise , I don't want to be Pres. people (poloitians) would hate me worse than Bush . My first order of business would be to end the war , second , cut all govermental retirements in half. If you serve in Congress the Senate only 4yrs. no retirement. Third, Capture and deport all illegal allieans , if their family born here complains them too . Fourth, Cut all Foreign Trade. Drastically. Fifth ,Double Taxes for the wealthy . Six ,Change and reform the prision systems.Seven , Get all the bumbs and homeless off the streets. Eight, Destroy the Asteroid that will destroy life as we know it in 2026 . Nine , Put Donald Trump and Rosie Odonnel in a cell together naked for two weeks. Ten, Tell the country the truth about outer space aleians . And the list goes on and on. Nope I don't think they would like me on Capitol Hill . You and Dan maybe, no on second thought they wouldn't like you either . There is probably not any polotical figures that can type over 100 words per minute . Hell most people probably do good to even just read that fast much less type , Dan head of Homeland Security that would work , I'd feel safer just knowing that . Pinch me , you have started me dreaming , Thanks Denise......... Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #201658. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0CI
Posted in reply to: Re: I have nothing to hide why should I worry? by Wife of a cable guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I have nothing to hide why should I worry? Wife of a cable guy 11/1/2007 5:49:00 PM
Re: I have nothing to hide why should I worry? ocffactor 11/1/2007 2:58:00 PM