Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I have nothing to hide why should I worry?

I couldn't agree more .( My Opinion on that) This countrys Goverment has been mob run every since LBJ and the Mob killed John F. Kennedy , LBJ was mob . Thats when all the laws started to be written so that the courts had a new way of revenue to build the system we have today. They, would retain the laws were written and adopted for people in the USA , Hogwash , they don't have all these laws and taxes in the UK. You know Big Brother has his eyes on you and his hands in your pockets . On another subject I hope your watching the Presidentual debates . Hillary a Congress Lawmaker , hung herself by trying to twist a comment she had made five minutes berore . It was great , just thought I would throw that in. Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #201637. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0Cn
Posted in reply to: Re: I have nothing to hide why should I worry? by bucketbaby
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I have nothing to hide why should I worry? Nate30 11/1/2007 10:14:00 PM
Re: I have nothing to hide why should I worry? Wife of a cable guy 11/1/2007 1:36:00 PM