Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Truth .. Hold onto Your Teeth !!!!!!!!!

I appreciate that comment , 20 a day , thats big bucks , I started out at .50 cents an hour $5.00 a day ,second , third and forth years was a buck , fith year a wopping $1.25 an hour , I had to buy all my school clothes and supplies . First legal job at 14 and a half was $1.65 an hour , we thought we were rich , lmao . I was born in 1957 , Dad in 1917 , died 1984 , mom 1923 , died 2002 . I feel fo you with you mom. Mine died of Altzhymers , it was horrible . If I ever get it , I'll shoot myself while I still have a mind.
Hey Nate I appreciate your comments also , they make an Old Dog feel better while he's healing up . I been in this bed for going on three weeks now from a scooter crash , two broke ribs , torn chest musles and a bulged disc in my lower back . You think I'd learn to quit showing off at 50 yrs. old . Thank God it was in my back yard , my eight year old pulls up on his four wheeler when daddys laying on the ground growning and says , Daddy get on the back with me and I'll ride you back up to the house. (PRICELESS) I'll recall that moment till the day I die . Thanks for reading. Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #201634. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0Ck
Posted in reply to: Re: The Truth .. Hold onto Your Teeth !!!!!!!!! by hootie hoot
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The Truth .. Hold onto Your Teeth !!!!!!!!! hootie hoot 11/1/2007 2:24:00 PM