Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: End of 1099's UNION of Contractors Time

Strikes would work if ALL the seasoned DAWGS joined together!
I for one don't see it happening. Simply because some of us are happy with the companies we work for and do want to cause them problems. Some of us do contract jobs for more than one mso. I do work for ATT, VERIZON, COMCAST, just to name some and have worked for many others. So WHO would I strike against?
Maybe someone noticed I said seasoned DAWGS not NEWBIES OR HACKS! Most systems I have seen have 1 or 2 guys that can keep the system up but they can't do a rebuild or new build by themselves while maintaining plant! I can't remember a rebuild or new build that I was on where I didn't have to redesign, or show one of the other (quote) companies what they were supposed to be doing.
Not to mention fix what they did wrong (usually to get mine working). Sometimes just to be nice and give a guy a hand.
I don't remember to many nice things about my training though!!!!
Too many yung-uns now days don't know why you thump a butt or what it tells you. Hell or even what I'm talking about. It's all easy or I can do that (mentality) is why without the seasoned DAWGS the communication industry would slowly go to pieces.
AND IS!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #201580. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0Bs
Posted in reply to: Re: End of 1099's UNION of Contractors Time by glenn
There are 0 replies to this message