Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sick and tired of :

Cry you a river , I'd like to put you at the bottom of one. (JUST KIDDING) You have at times removed my post just to piss me off. I sell tickets to your ball game. Do you recall some of the things I told the sum bitch that started fucking with me that got wet cement closed down . I told him I'd kill him, cut him up into dogfood size pieces and put him in my freezer and use him in an onion sack and chum him for a slick line when I was offshore fishing .
I was being nice . I use to be really out there. I'm glad with age comes wisdom . If I'called Zoose a whore , thats fine he's a friend of mine. I didn't meen it literly , we all love gravy and he had just turned about 3800.00 in a day sweeping some gravy , that why I called him a whore. Usually if I call someone a punk and their not I get a phone call or a number and I call them and we discuss things and usally become friends , thats how dogs are. Have you ever hooked a stick Rick???? I'd be curious to know what your function in this industry was before you started this site??? There is your river. By the way how are things in Jersy? I'll call you today you can'count on that! "JERRY WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #201496. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0z6
Posted in reply to: Re: Sick and tired of : by Admin
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Sick and tired of : cabledude 10/31/2007 9:18:00 PM
Re: Sick and tired of : Admin 10/31/2007 11:14:00 AM