Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hope you think about this when you're voting

Take another hit of what ever you're smoking. I have never seen such a disarray of rhetoric before. The writing is almost another language and actually made me tired to read it. I did see some sort of veiled message in there but most of the talking points parrot what the media and liberals have been saying since 911. No wonder people believe it. That's all they have been hearing so it has to be true...right? Yea like I believe we are being lied to about Iran have designs on nuclear weapons technology. I guess the bomb that goes off in one of our towns will be proof enough. I hope it isn't mine....or...who did you say again? .....oh yea Jethro. Another insult to people deemed less intelligent by people who don't like what they say. It is old and not accurate...kind of like being called neocon....I am not new so I must not be one but go ahead and call names with that BB....it seems to make you happy. Do you do the superior dance?
This is CABL.com posting #201472. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0zI
Posted in reply to: Re: Hope you think about this when you're voting by Against the Wind
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hope you think about this when you're voting Against the Wind 10/31/2007 1:26:00 AM