Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ironwood and Teleco/Fine Tune Installs in Hari

Ironwood really depends what office you work out of. For the most part they suck. They do pay on time and depending on who your supervisor is they can comp you on alot of stuff. They do pay very low, but then again it depends on the office. One office I worked out of after 90 days you got a raise. Which quite honistly wasnt bad at all. You would make 10 dollars less than a contractor and not worry about insurance or materials. So to me i thought it was well worth it. The problem comes to the point they give you work and want you to eat thier stuff. And they beive their stuff dont stink. So BEWARE, but if your smart and dont let them mess with you, you can do good. Oh one more thing. Every meeting they have ever had is normally how bad of a job all the techs are doing. Normally theres nothing good coming out of them. So if your like me and hate BS and want to work when you can with flexability stay away from these guys and be a contractor. I really don't mind buying my own materials to say FU I have another job on the side to do and you can shove todays route up your a$$ for ill make tripple what theyre payen me. So thats all
This is CABL.com posting #201389. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0yn
There are 0 replies to this message