Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:ARE THEIR ANY CABLE LAWYERS? IF SO RESPOND

>Dude, where have you been? There are thousands of attorneys in this business. My company alone employs 3. MSO's employ large numbers of attorneys to buy and sell properties, systems, etc. How many attorneys do you think were involved with AT&T's acquisition of TCI nnand MediaOne, probably hundreds. If you want to be an attorney, knock yourself out. I'm just telling you that there is no such thing as an attorney who specializes in Cable Law. There is no Cable Law! It's either business or contract law. Learn that stuff and you can work in any branch of telecommunications. If you only have 6 months to go on a law degree I would think you would have already picked a discipline law to concentrate on and learned how to spell properly.

>DIRECTOR, HOW MANY ATTORNEYS ARE THEIR IN THIS BUISNESS? TELL
>ME THAT. I THINK THERE ARE EXACTLY 0 .THOUGH I DO AGREE WITH YOU THE MSO'S NEED TO START BEING HONEST OTHER WISE THEIR WILL BE A NEED FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME. THOUGH I ONLY HAVE 6 MORE MONTHS AND I WILL BE COMPLETE ON MY LAW SCHOOL.
>
>>>We don't need any more attorneys in this industry. What we need are honest MSO's and prime contractors. Above all we need to read and understand our contracts better. Ignorance can screw you everytime.
>>
>>>BECAUSE I AM THINKING OF BECOMING A CABLE LAWYER SPECIALIZE
>>>IN CABLE,COMMUNICATION SUITS AND MONEY OWED SITUATIONS. IF ANY OF THINK THAT THIS MAY BE A GREAT IDEA FEEL FREE TO RESPOND. ITS JUST A THOUGHT NOT DEFINATE. BUT I DO KNOW THIS FIELD NEEDS A LWAYER FOR SITUATIONS GOING ON EVERYDAY OF SOMEONE NOT GETING PAID. I AM ACTUALY TIRED OF SEEING THIS SITE WITH NOTHING BUT SOMEONE SCREWED OVER SOMEBODY.
This is CABL.com posting #20067. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mfnP
Posted in reply to: Re:ARE THEIR ANY CABLE LAWYERS? IF SO RESPOND by The Director
There are 0 replies to this message