Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cowboys

i couldn't say. i worked my a$$ off today to get home as soon as possible to get to watch the game on the dvr. everything went wrong, but i finally made a deal with my last customer that i wouldn't report the 100 dollar charge dish wanted to make them happy if they'd turn the game off and listen to the game outside on the radio.............so far so good.............gott home started game..............crap out................reboot, fast forward....................crap out ..............reboot.........watching game with dish on hold........................pause game 1.5 hours later got someone one the phone..........not only do i get another 622, but they are going to pay me for it.............149 up front, 75 credit on this month's bill...........ten for ten after that.............back to game.........all is good..............crap out.................i'm angry, but problably not as angry as if i'd seen the fourth quarter. what i saw we played with ne for 2 of 3 quarters. i was fine with being able to keep up before the game, now i'm bothered by the score and upset by my service.............all the same...............WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND WHO IS YOUR TEAM? WHAT'S THEIR RECORD? i'm fine with the cowboys. ne vs dallas in the superbowl? some say so. but then again i'd rather 1 -15 then lose in the big one. troy spoiled me i reckon.

good luck tomorrow. hope you all make some money.
This is CABL.com posting #200319. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m0g7
Posted in reply to: Re: Cowboys by oldlinedawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cowboys johned 10/15/2007 1:27:00 AM