Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Flaws in the constitution

That sounds like something a cowboy would say... Sorry cowboys, just because many of you can't dance more than two steps at a time, or come up with two word sound bytes for complicated solutions, or pronounce more than a two syllable words like our cowboy President, or smoke tobacco or spit chew when you know its going to kill you, doesn't mean all cowboys are stupid.. "I don't care if I gut shoot a deer, I don't eat the guts" (Cowboy statement heard in Alabama recently from a southern cowboy type).

So your correct to make those types of generalizations in an argument is wrong. My apologies. Besides, I might end up with Limbaugh logic, sucking down Oxycotton like it were lifesavers and calling veterans not real soldiers because they don't agree with me.

Having said that, I cannot believe that after all this time you could still make a statement that ALQuida had anything to do with Iraq, when we started that war.. There is no proof of that anywhere, and you and cowboys keep saying it over and over again...
This is CABL.com posting #199593. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZ5p
Posted in reply to: Re: Flaws in the constitution by 1brikshyvtwin
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Flaws in the constitution 1brikshyvtwin 10/4/2007 8:51:00 PM