Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It True?

I hear , with what you just said , I don't blame ya bro. You or Dan . The road is calling me back , hard . I've blown off so to speak some good projects here this summer , I should of taken. Just kinda waiting on a big hurricane. There is no place like here in the summer time . Sunday we took the boat over to Cape Lookout to the hook . Walked ashore by the lighthouse and got into a friends 4 wheel drive big Camper and cruised the Island and pulled over to the Ocean side and stopped for a while , what a time it doesn't get any better than looking off Lookout Point into the Ocean , you know your stickin out there farther than anything on the East Coast other than Hatteras a few miles North . That beautiful Blue Ocean , the white sandy beach , the sun feeling right there , just awsome , works for me. This weekend Morehead City Host the second annual , Offshore Power Boat Race . You should be here to see this. I'll take some pics and post them here. Hope all remains well with your family . Maybe we all can get together in New York for a weekend sometime . Those nights your working are gonna be getting cold soon . Just the thought makes a Duck want to fly South . Later Bro. Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #198528. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZOe
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It True? by Gary Vest
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Is It True? Gary Vest 9/18/2007 6:48:00 PM