Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How bad is it really?

Well ok, sorry i missed your other posts.. Maybe you will drink a toast with me to the next 1,000 troops that Bush will murder in the next year.. I hope its none of your people..

There is nothing to win over there.. 95 % of it is a civil war. The other five is AlQuieda that wasn't a problem until bush invaded Iraq.. Bush has been a total failure and only trying to save his legacy... We should be in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia if we wanted to fight terrorists not Iraq.

Many of the military brass and many of the soldiers join agree with me. Petrayus couldn't answer when asked "After all we have done here is America any safer? What do your people think of that.. Their general can't even support what they have been told they are fighting for. Admiral Fallun, who is over Petrayus will soon testify before Congress and dispute much of what Petrayus has said at his recent dog and pony show.

Veterans Hospitals, wonder what the veterans at Walter Reed think about Bush... I know many Veterans that think Bush is a total idiot and has brought this country to its knees..

Less than 1/3rd of Americans think Bush has America on the right track.. 14 per cent think Congress is.. Thats because a majority of democrats think the democratic leadership, elected to get us out of their has failed and are nothing but a bunch of ball less whimps.. I agree, they are. Bush holds a unique position, the lives of thousands of Troops are in his hands, and the immoral, monkey faced, Civil Liberty destroying, eddie haskell like punk is taking the finest of our youth and wasting thier lives for no reason, no reason at all except to protect his legacy.. May he rot in Hell... and may the 33 percent wake up...
This is CABL.com posting #198307. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZKF
Posted in reply to: Re: How bad is it really? by DONE RIGHT
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How bad is it really? DONE RIGHT 9/15/2007 12:18:00 AM