Create your free account now! Sign up

Mexican Trucks ...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I spend so much time working I sometimes feel like my head is stuck in the sand as to what's really going on with our Government. In watching the news I found out a bill was just tabled that would have allowed mexican trucks to cross into the USA vertually uninspected before entering . I don't know about you , but that deeply disturbs me. Don't get me wrong here , I like the Mexican people, but with Ossoma Bin Ladin still being alive , I think anything crossing our borders should be unloaded inspected and reloaded by inspectors that are constantly rotated in their work locations , paid dam well , and polographyed monthly . WE must move forward in this country to protect ourselves and our neighbors. I don't care what color or race you are ,........ if.......... we are to survive as a planet we must........ all..... learn to live together.....While I'm venting here ....I think George Bush has lost his mind . The want to occupy Iraq for years and years is ludacrist . He's the frap boy that started this mess , if it were up to me I'd impeach him and Cheny . The terroist are already in this country and another more massive strike is imminent. You'd have to be asleep or dead not to believe that. Look at your neighbors America , how well do you really know them . Cover your before it covers "YOU" .

"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #198225. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZJl
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Mexican Trucks ...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IslandCableDog 9/14/2007 10:10:00 PM
Re: Mexican Trucks ...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bucketbaby 9/13/2007 6:29:00 PM
Re: Mexican Trucks ...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX RandM 9/13/2007 4:46:00 PM
Re: Mexican Trucks ...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX cabledog 9/13/2007 11:01:00 AM