Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: F'M Who????????????//

You might wonder why I posted that Mastec is owned buy the Cuban Mob. Thats what I was told years back by one of their project mgrs that I consider he knew what he was talking about . When your company is full of hacks and you keep your contracts , Well lets see I guess I'm just stupid . (Payoffs) Just like David Spickett who use to work for American Spliceco use to give . David stated you don't know how many projects they would have lost without payoffs that he delivered. I recall almost 30 yrs. back when Spliceco flew Wally Hooks from Warner Amex in Cinn. Ohio down to my home town and wined and dined him and took him out on James Thompsons charter boat fishing for free ,right , I believe he was just a stepping stone to the Dallas contract . Payoffs have taken place in out industry forever.
Amtec may be a good company now , but they stepped on alot of good people getting there . I have a friend that worked as a project mgr. directly under Michael Johnson Sr. years back that told me a story of how many contractors that got f'd out of their money after working for it , Thats why he left them . I could go on and on. I just can't use people in this way and try to never work for people who do. I guess time has made me hard. I'm not a bloodsucker that makes my living by using others. One day a new company will arise .I'm tired of seeing people having to wonder if they will get paid. Keep cutting peoples throats and maybe the majior part of the work force will be illegal allieans after all they work for next to nothing. Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #197806. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZCA
Posted in reply to: F'M payoff takin mo ****ers by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: F'M Who????????????// DZW! 9/11/2007 9:28:00 PM
Re: F'M Who????????????// mj82 9/5/2007 8:24:00 PM