Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: George Bush A natural Born Liar

Take a chill pill hunh , Lets see Bush has been lieing to us for what seven years now , he's got us in a civil war that he has no possibility of winning . Truth be known I think we were better off when Saddam was in power , we sure as hell weren't ever sinking this country into debt our great grand children will have to repay. Bush's last words , if we pull out now , they will follow us home. Should have thought about that when it started, not oh , he tried to kill my daddy , the sons got to get him . We started out battling skuds , now they have armor piercing grenades . I see know hopes of winning this war and my blood boils at the waste of life and money to try to seed it . I feel for all the people over there but we are not the world police. It took Tony Blair stepping down for the Brits to start pulling out . How do you expect a frap boy like Bush to make decisions correctly. Flying into Iraq in a secured area is as close as the Texas college boy will ever get to battle , unless they attack him over here .Its hard to step out of Iraq gracefully , but , at the same time its time to get to steppin . Social Secruity is falling apart , Mortages have started into the next great recession , healthcare is abobminal in its cost and the staggering number of uninsured Americans .As the World turns according to a Dictator named Bush . Hey Bush give us what we want to hear . Your resignation. Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #197804. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZCy
Posted in reply to: Re: George Bush by MCSub
There are 0 replies to this message