Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Not my opinion.....but??????? Comments

I blame a lot of the problem on the current divorce laws in this country. Faced with the inevitable financial ruin that a divorce brings, most men simply don't opt to marry. Why would they when they can go to the local bar and sport-**** any woman there? Incentive is gone and the penalties took their place.

Under traditional circumstances, the man is the breadwinner. This goes back to even the cavemen days when the men of the tribe went out on hunts to get the food whilst the women kept up the homefront. This meant that any man who married and took on kids had to share his breadwinnings with them. He gives of that bread because of the love there and love returned. If that love is cut off from something like a divorce, he shouldn't have to continue to share his bread.

I've been married to the same girl I was with in high school and we have four kids. We both understand the traditional principles of a marriage. She and I both know that I make the same amount of money whether I'm married or not.

The delusion of the current system is that many women seem to think their personal worth is increased by having an outside job. Make no mistake, THERE IS NO JOB MORE IMPORTANT THAN MOTHER! The human race dies without mothers. We will get on without secretaries, career girls, etc., but we will never make it without the women who bring us from babies to adults. Career girls eventually die alone because they missed the opportunity to reproduce and men live shorter lives. That is, if they even marry at all. They are deluded to think that they have improved their value to society by having a career. Very few people will ever be remembered because of their career position.
This is CABL.com posting #197725. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZBh
Posted in reply to: Re: Not my opinion.....but??????? Comments by johnmc3
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Not my opinion.....but??????? Comments lostintx 9/10/2007 1:45:00 AM
Re: Not my opinion.....but??????? Comments hootie hoot 9/4/2007 12:47:00 AM