Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: GET OUT! ~ this you have to read!!

The "only" reason the "Constitution" exists is because some of the 13 states were led to believe it would be amended! Once 9 of the original 13 agreed it was accepted! The Bill of Rights came later! The last Amendment was ratified in 1992? This is the problem= leaving it up to "appointed" judges to interpret what it all means , much less the "amendment" in the first place. It's not a"of the people, by the people" country anymore! It's what ever "special" group of people that has a vote for sale (you know, go along with my personal agenda and ya get my vote) rather than what's good for the country! When you bow down to "perversions" with the purpose of obtaining "votes", well, personally i think ya ought to be "shot"! Hopefully folks will "wise" up and eventually "rise" up and kick these perverted pieces of crap out of the cess pool they're turning my country in to! Yes, if you consider yourself what "liberal" means today, you are my enemy! I have other words for ya but "enemy" should be sufficient" warning! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #197630. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZzK
Posted in reply to: Re: GET OUT! ~ this you have to read!! by bucketbaby
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: GET OUT! ~ this you have to read!! bucketbaby 9/2/2007 12:15:00 AM