Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dilemma

Good for you, Gal. Here is something I received in yesterday's email, some of the stuff really hits home...

I believe that:

- Our background and circumstances may have influenced what we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

- That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

- That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. The same goes for true love.

- That it's taking me a long time to be the person I want to be.

- That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

- That you can keep going, long after you think you can't.

- That no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in awhile, and you must forgive them for that.

- That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

- That either you control your attitude, or it controls you.

- That heroes are the people who do what has to be done, when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

- That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

- That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

- That maturity has to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

- That it isn't always enough to forgive others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

- That no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.

- That just because 2 people argue, doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, doesn't mean they do.

- That you shouldn't be eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

- That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

- That 2 people can look at the same thing, and see something totally different.

- That even when you think you have no more to give, and a friend cries out to you , you will find the strength to help.

- That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

- That the people you care about in life are taken from you much too soon.

- That life is more precious than money will ever be able to be.

This is CABL.com posting #197515. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZxT
Posted in reply to: Re: Dilemma by oldschoolgal
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Dilemma 1brikshyvtwin 8/31/2007 9:24:00 PM
Re: Dilemma jackaroe 8/31/2007 6:04:00 PM
Re: Dilemma voices 8/31/2007 8:18:00 AM